doc's dog day

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Blues

It's a new weekday and another page in the history of my life. I tend to flashback some old movies that actually shows the calender being torn one sheet by one as the day moves on. I have been writing and pouring my thoughts as well as emotions into this blog for the past couple of months. My oh my, how time flies, it just felt like a couple of days ago that I initiated this blog.

In the next couple of months, I will be 36, wow! If I am lucky I would be halfway though my life! When I was still in the goverment schools, I always wanted to grow up faster but looking back retrospectively, I would now prefer to forever be in school, studying and without a care in this world. Back then, the only thing that I need to do was to study *ahem* as well as pouring my eyes on the female secondary school kids and get those grades that I wouldn't be a punching bag for. Lady luck as it seems was smiling on me then, I never did badly in any exams and hence never ever got socked even once by my parents. Maybe during that time I had inadvertantly prayed that whatever blessings I might have in my lifetime is to be spent there and then, which goes to say a lot about my present state now. Ah well it isn't so bad that I am suffering or something, just that I reckon whatever I touch and put my hands on with, it doesn't go smoothly as I want it to be. I bet all these boils down to timing as well as blessings. Right?

Okay, didn't actually want to write anything on my "hot" date that I had last Saturday night as I don't know how the other "party" might react. It was nice to meet up with someone with a diverse background, with different experiences and upbringing. I have the opinion that this is a very nice girl and heck it would be my pleasure to get to know her better. Anyway to cut a long story short we had some drinks in the Curve and it was kinda fun, talking and yakking like I always do. I for one, am someone who can turn on and turn off talking whichever way I want even if the other person is none receptive towards what I yak about. Maybe I am too talkative but at times it does work to break the ice, so to speak. Were there any sparks? Difficult to say although I would want to think it did, but hell I bet no one with a right frame of mind would think a meet up constitutes anything more, right?

5 Comments:

  • ooh ooh somebody's getting back into the groove eh? Updates, please! *nudge nudge wink wink* (Err, she doesn't read this blog, or does she...?)

    By Blogger Aurora, at March 20, 2006 10:42 PM  

  • Good to know that your social life is picking up again :)
    Do thread with care.

    By Blogger iml, at March 21, 2006 7:37 AM  

  • Dei,macha,every meet up bring a step closer to each other,and get to know each other better,make sure u DO THAT.,unless either one of u not interested for the relation to go on.

    Here's a beautiful number to her on ur behalf...

    Amazed by lonestar
    Intro :
    A A
    |-0---0--0--0----|-0---0--0--0----|
    |-2---2--3--5----|-0---2--3--5----|
    |-2--------------|-0--------------|
    |-2--------------|-0--------------|
    |-0--------------|-0--------------|
    |-0--------------|-0--------------|

    A
    Everytime our eyes meet
    E
    this feeling inside me
    F#m D
    Is almost more than I can take
    A
    Baby when you touch me
    E
    I can feel how much you love me
    F#m D
    And it just blows me away
    C
    I've never been this close to
    G
    anyone or anything
    Am
    I can hear your thoughts
    F
    I can see your dreams
    Chorus:
    D A
    I don't know how you do what you do
    Bm
    I'm so in love with you
    G
    It just keeps getting better
    D A
    I wanna spend the rest of my life
    Bm
    With you by my side,
    G
    Forever and ever
    F G
    Every little thing that you do
    A
    Baby I'm amazed by you

    A
    The smell of your skin
    E
    the taste of your kiss
    F#m D
    The way you whisper in the dark
    A
    Your hair all around me
    E
    baby you surround me
    F#m D
    You touch every place in my heart
    C G
    Oh, it feels like the first time
    every time
    Am
    I wanna spend the whole night
    F
    in your eyes

    P/s:Chords and Tabs are provided for Guitar lovers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 21, 2006 10:47 AM  

  • hahahaha, what an apt song!

    By Blogger mercuri2000, at March 21, 2006 11:02 AM  

  • aurora and "its my life story", as a matter of fact she does read my blog albeit not as frequent. Anyway regarding being in the groove, hmm, working towards that since god knows when! kekeke ;P

    By Blogger mercuri2000, at March 21, 2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home