doc's dog day

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I told you so

Buggerall, these words have been ringing in my ears. As it is, I had been holding on to my shares and not wanting to discard it for a small lost but heck within 2 days my small loss have been translated into an even bigger lost. Am in the process of salvaging whatever value there is remaining in my portfolio of shares.

I know, I know, I had been wanting to rid myself of this investment but for the love of God, I didn't, the exact reasons is also lost to me. Maybe deep down I had an instinct that it would regain whatever lost in value that it had accumulated but heck after plunging in value by a hefty 69.6%, I reckon that's the last straw, I am cashing out with whatever cash value that it still had. All in a very poor investment choice.

Frankly I haven't been burnt much in the local share market but having it's value dip from a high of 56 cents which I bought to a low of 17 cents now, I think my capasity to absord it's depressed value has overshot it's boundaries. Fact is the owners of this company had screwed investors one too many times, and if I am not mistaken, it's value would plummet some more. Just hope that I can get out before it hits 2 cents! kekekekekeke.

All in my enthusiasm about getting a nice, watch has evaporated as soon as it has started, damn chialat!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home