doc's dog day

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dark Wednesday

I never understand why Wednesday is a dark day, at least for me, today I reckon whatever doubts that I have had about Wednesday is once again affirmed. As in any other day, It started off normally, I had to be buggered out of bed earlier as this happens to be the day that our mourning period is due, hence we are officially out of mourning. Tradition says that we have to at mourn a certain period and for my mum we opted for a 100days period. It is 100 days since mum passed away. Ironically this is also the same day for my dad's death anniversary.

Funny thing is that we cannot pray at the same time and hence I have to rush back from my clinic, and thus being caught in a horrendous jam. It was so bad that I have to take an hour to reach home for a normal 5 minutes drive. Wonder what is happening? It's bothering on chaos, traffic lights are not functioning, I reckon even the drivers are not functioning. Maybe I was irritable and I tend to notice things a bit more when I am in this present state of mind.

Coupled with the fact that it has been an extremely quiet day at work, not a single patient, and also when there happens to be one, who wanted to do an xray of his arm. I did the neccesary things and proceeded to develop the film, all things have been done to a "T" but guess what, there is no water! the xray film failed to develop and due to this I have to redo everything! I had to explain to the patient and then ask him to collect it some other time! Can u totally beat that, I pay 30 bucks a month, with no water connected, SYABAS ? Guess the water utility company shouldn't be named Syabas, in retrospect they should be appropriately named TBA (Tiada Bekalan Air). I think I use less than 5 bucks of water a month, utilities in Malaysia is bordering on rediculousness. I have given up on everything Malaysian. Period.

More to more heart pissing things, shares plummet and the shares I bought yesterday redlined by 25%! Really bad news, all in all I reckon I raked in a substantial loss today. And there is still more to come. I have been also hypersensitive to certain passing comments that some people I chat with make. I was saying that there is no water and darn, my film is wasted, and guess what? The fella commented that I am complaining alot? what the heck? She also advised me to kill myself? What is this? I reckon I will totally shut out this character and not chat anymore. I am not in the best of moods and the least this bugger can do is to shut up! I wonder if this bad string is going to continue throughout the rest of the day? I am so tired.

I think I have to strengthen up my optimism that I brought back from Beijing, I think writing about it and my many heart lightening experience makes me feel happier. It's a thought to totally refocus my attention. Wonder why when bad things happen it comes in spurts? Maybe I should seek some devine intervention? News has it that my horoscope is supposedly bad in the year of the dog, what else in new? It has been bad everysince I can remember, why stop now? Brrrr, better think about Beijing!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home