doc's dog day

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day, ya, am wondering what is there to be happy about? I know some are having a lovey dovey time hugging, kissing and making things as fairy tale as it can be, problem is why the heck wait until the Febuary the 14 th to express your love and affection to the one you love, for me anytime is a good time, not Chap Goh Mei, certainly not any Victorian Febuary the 14th. So for the people that only wants to say " I love you" on this particular day, my response to you is SOD OFF! You stingy bugger, go and give you love to your loved ones everyday rather than choosing only today.

Yah, I hate Valentines Day. I am retreating into my shell and gloat now thank you very much. But for those who really have someone to share this day with, someone to love and someone to express your amourous feeling for, I hope you will have a great time, for someone like me, I will be cooped up at work, with only a 12inch notebook screen to keep me occupied. So off you all go and enjoy yourselfs. Bluerk!

1 Comments:

  • Hi merc

    Wonder why nobody commented on this particular posting of yours...
    For me... I think I kinda 'followed' your suggestion and 'browsed' through your old postings...
    and I must say..
    I like this one the best !
    Hehehe....

    I know this is silly...
    but I haven't heard anybody say 'Bluerk!' for a LONG LONG Time....ahahahaha

    Well.... I guess, from now on..
    Valentines Day will be a real Happy one for you eh ?
    ;)
    All the best wishes...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 27, 2006 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home