doc's dog day

Monday, January 23, 2006

Emotional recuperation

My China trip has actually achieve 2 objective in my life, the physical aspect of it is what I have been writing about, a trip that enrich my life's experience, but I am interested in writing about the psychological aspect of alleviating my woes, today. I reckon it was a matter of mental stress that makes me increasingly tired and having lack of enthusiasm for anything. The break that I had 2 weeks ago had done wonders in recharging my senses.

If anyone has been reading my blog, they will invariably know that I had been carrying a lot of psychological baggage in my mind, I have been affected tremendously with the way my life was heading, with advancing age and all, makes me feel rather hopeless and also mentally tired. Coupled with some rather bad experience on the emotional front, it was really draining on my mental wellbeing.

I can safely say that I am free, especially in my attachment to my ex. I am very thankful that this trip has someone yank me to realise that I did what I had to do the last time and in a nutshell, it was a wise decision for splitting. Nothing will materialise even if I continue to pursue this relationship, I had instinctively know this for sometime and finding it's intellectual component sort of relieved the pent up frustrations.

I am definately feeling much happier now, and I could almost sense the "bounce" in my steps. To people unknown to me, they might had detected the change in my mood, and I also tend to smile more that I would. Maybe those people might think that I'm on some medications! hehe, Perhaps drugs? I reckon I had suffered enough for a failed relationship and I had finally dare say that I have and truly had moved on. YAY!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home