doc's dog day

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mood and Blog entry

I haven't been updating my blog lately, choosing to let day by day slip by without any updates. My Beijing trip traveloque has yet to be even through to it's second day and I still haven't had the time to even gross WINN out with the elaboration of the "exotic" stuffs that I verbally stuff my mouth with!

I wonder why I haven't the enthusiasm and mood to write, I think maybe it's because that I am tired, having to juggle my time in monitoring my investments as well as the daily running of my practice. I have been having a few more patients than I usually get nowadays and I suspect is that many patients are either over eating or taking medications first in event as a prevention so that they can enjoy the feast during CNY! Hmm, typical Chinese mentality eh?

I am feeling a burst of mental energy after my trip to China, and now my travel bug is up in arms and next month after CNY I will be travelling yet again, but this time to Bali, the lush tropical island in Indonesia. Other trips are already on the drawing boards and I am wondering if I am overdoing it? But what the heck, I only live once, I'd reckon and I should be able to enjoy myself once a while.

Meanwhile my xray machine is finally ready, everything now hinges on the people in the Health Ministry signing off my last miserable licence, which is the licence to use a radiation device! I reckon they have been super efficient in delaying and postponing it until yours truly is truly fed-up. Perhaps what they want is some tea money, ya will probably ask them to wait a while longer and take a bloody hike!! I have one whole year now to wait for the licence since my quota last year has gone to the dogs! All 40 thousand ringgit worth!

Now to better things in life, another year is finally here, but heck, again my horoscope is bad? I wonder if every year is supposedly bad for me? So chialat! Luckily I don't believe in things like this, so couldn't care less! I have an inkling that the year of my namesake would bring good fortune and good things to this doc, cheers~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home