doc's dog day

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Light


It's been a long time since languishing in agony, the agony and the unpleasantries of life, my life. I have been in the doldrums for one day too many and I promise myself that I will need to snap out of my despair. Some one commented on why I am always feeling down, feeling blue and feeling abandoned. I think despite my many and recurrent jottings about my depair and my emotional rollercoaster life, I am feeling optimistic that happiness is but just a short throw away.

The dark cloud that had persistently hung over my shoulders, casting its' heavy and dark silhouette on my life is slowly begining to fade away. Shining through the small openings are bright lights, sunny and warm, filling and basking me mentally and emotionally. I have been waiting for this occasion for a very long time and although this wait has been very long, it's finally bearing fruits.

The emotional baggage that I have been carrying for so long is finally lightening. The amount of time that I had spend groping and trying to find a way out from my depressive state is now nearing it's end. I have been indulging myself in guilt and self doubt for too long, the whole time causing unpleasantness to the people around me. As I inch my way towards the source of the light, I can sense a feeling of euphoria and excitement as my difficult journey is nearing it's pinnacle. I can finally see light at the end of this long tunnel.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home