doc's dog day

Friday, September 02, 2005

A New Begining?

Someone I know commented that I haven't been writing in my blog since the begining of September. I think since it's the begining of a new month, I am praying for a new begining. I haven't been diligently writing in my blog as I am busy having to rearrange my life. I am proud to say that I am in the right path and hopefully as the topic suggest, would be a new begining. Many things have happen and I am still struggling with having to cope with doing everything alone.

Hmm, anything interesting that is happening to me? As far as I know things are pretty similar like any other previous days. No extraordinary experiences and I find this rather "monotonous". At times I wish I am one of the suave and savvy swashbuckler like Carey Grant only I hope to be even more debonair than him. I always wonder what does it feel like being one of the leading man in Hollywood with so many shrieking females screaming and falling head over heels in love with? I reckon if I were thrust into this role, I would still be clueless as how best to live my life. I think many people doesn't have a clear perspectives as to how to act or react at times. I am no different. I have my objectives in life like anyone but sometimes along the way people do actually loose their bearings and their perspectives.

What are my dreams and aims in life? Well apart from the obvious paper and money trail, I, like many mere mortal, want to be happy; and able to indulge what that naturally makes us happy, also to share our lives with someone that we think is worth all our sacrifices. This is something that I find the most difficult part in the whole equation. I think finding a person that we can grow old with is not easy, heck I think it's next to impossible. Could I actually grow old with someone? Being with someone for so many years and loving that person when she is all wrinkly, haggard and flabby? This I reckon is the ultimate test. The ultimate test of love and affection. Many people had taken the test and many had flunked it, figures indicate that as many as 1in 4 newly wed in Malaysia ends in splitsville. I don't know if I can pass the test, but I sure hope to be given a chance to take this exam.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home