doc's dog day

Thursday, August 04, 2005

4.8.2005

Time flies, it's coming towards the end of the week already! wow! at the rate and speed which it is passing, I am sure 24 hours in a day is hardly enough! It's thursday and I am looking forward to visiting the PC fair in their new venue in KLCC. Wonder how this place will pan out after years in the old venue in PWTC. I think this new place is much nicer and also more congenial to shop, least when we get overdosed from the IT stuffs, we could just pop into the adjacent shopping centre for a quick movie or some cool drinks. Hmm, I haven't been there for a long time already, might be good to at least go for a walk there.

After the outburst of yesterday's entry, I am feeling relieved today, I had a good night's sleep. Biz was really slow compared to other days maybe due to the fact that it was the begining of the month. I have to admit business has been rather stagnant over the past few months and it's mainly due to the slowing of the market as well as the inflation that the country is currently undergoing. I feel it is going to be a few more months before things improve a little.

When I woke up this morning, I noticed someone had actually called me a couple of times, from 4am till 5.30am. I actually don't know who had called me at this god forsaken hour in the morning, but I had some idea, and upon crosschecking I found that it was my ex. I reckon only she would want to call me so late or so early in the morning! I didn't call back as I reckon if it's important enough she will call me back. Perhaps its another round of profanities again? Who knows? She is as difficult to decipher as the enigma machine!

Anyway I am sticking to my promise of not contacting her and if she wants she would have to call me back. I reckon I at least have to keep to my word and maintain some semblance of intergrity. But seriously who would call at this time? Makes me wonder if she is in some kind of trouble and perhaps need my help, hmm, am getting worried again but then, I don't think I should volunteer any help unless asked for. I think offering in this case would makes it as though that I so eager to extend my assistance to her. I had already deleted all her contacts from my notebook, including her email addresses, the messengers as well as everything that I can think of, but I am still keeping her pics with me, I might be a bit silly in this sense and I can thoroughly identify with the stupidity of doing it, but memories is still there. Perhaps she had read my previous email to her and is wants to give me a hard time? Who knows? hmmm, I haven't written after sending her the birthday card. The one where I had tried to set up the meeting and which I may add, waited for more than 4 hours. I have kept to my end of the "bargain" and haven't initiate contact with her at all. Whatever it is, I have given my dues and have not wronged her at all.

Today is a thursday and there are some patients that comes on and off, not that many but at least there are some. I have his nagging feeling that I need to improve the existing facilities in my clinic, and naturally an xray machine comes into my mind. I think it would do my practice lots of good if I were to opt to purchase an xray machine. At least I can earn from the never ending foreign worker's medical checkup, but as it is, there are loads of extra expenditure associated with buying one and the maintenence is really very costly. Still considering though, perhaps this is the next thing that I could occupy my mind in, rather than the crummy relationship issues? Hmmm, ..... I wonder?

Well I have been trying to set up a get together with the people of the Real estate forum and I think it would be a welcome change in the circle of people that I mix around with. Perhaps when I do move on to other things, it would be good too as people like this have loads of knowledge in business stuffs. I have a friend who happens to be a Vice President in one of the foreign banks and he has actually given me a lot of pointers in how to invest as well as how to manage my funds more effectively. I had given it a lot of thoughts and is in the process of drafting a plan that I reckon would give my finances a boost! Hopefully with a plan and loads of luck, I will be able to semi retire when I reach 40.

What do I plan to do tomorrow? Hmm, I might perhaps go and watch a movie, and the one that I wanted to watch the most is naturally 7 swords, a visual fest and probably non cerebral which fits into my plans perfectly well. Not in the mood for movies that takes up lots of my grey matter! haha. Sometimes no brainer movies has its virtues too, I reckon. On saturday I will need to visit the computer fair, I am interested to get myself a new ipod colour, which I know is a bit costly and I think I should splurge some monies on myself rather than safe it to use it on some other people. I need some luxury in life as well, pamper my tired soul. I think an ipod would be good for me when I go for long long jogs! Males are such suckers for technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home