doc's dog day

Sunday, July 24, 2005

24.7.2005

Today is Sunday, the 24th of July, 2005. It's also the birthday of Quan Yin, a Buddhist diety. Usually last time I would be a vegetarian for a day, but over the last few years I wasn't as I might have neglected this. I am always busy and also don't actually take the trouble to remember the dates and then look for places to eat vegetarian. I hope to restart this vegetarian this year and I would try this today. I might take half day vegetarian and go on from there.

Today's business is okay, being a Sunday I hope it would be better but I can't actually complain. I think so far I had seen something like 15 patient? I was hoping for something more. Anyway I woke up feeling a bit tired and have aches all over my body, as it is my skin lesions are not going away and is persistently itchy. I don't actually know what is wrong with me apart from the fact that it's a form of dermatitis, maybe something that I had eaten or applied on my body which causes my skin to be allergic? I am not too sure, I had done my blood test and everything comes out negative, it's definately not some sinister illnesses. I am begining to think that it might be some voodoo stuffs that somebody has hexed upon to me? Nah it can't be, am not the superstitious type anyway.

I wonder what has happen to her? One of my patient that actually knows her came to see me and we started talking about my ex. Anyway a lot of things came out and I was surprised with some of the revelation that I got to know. Anyway it wasn't anything much, nothing that would surprise me. I hope that she will be happy and will have a great and productive life. I still miss her though and I reckon my love for her will no die away overnight, but will only fritter away with time. I am always a believer that time heals all wounds.

I am starting to take some antibiotics with the hope of solving my skin problem once and for all. Basically there is no indication for antibiotics but I do noticed that with it, some of the lesions actually improve, perhaps there is some secondary bacterial infection that causes this? No harm trying though, at least I would have exhausted all avenues, same as in my relationship. I'll be closing soon and I reckon it's time I sign off and hopefully I will add a few more paragraph tomorrow. I am feeling a bit tired and feverish and hopefully with some rest it would soon be better. Tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home