doc's dog day

Monday, August 01, 2005

31.7.2005 & 1.8.2005

Just thought I'd write about Sunday and monday as well. Sunday was a day of work, woke up early and felt a bit tired as I slept late the night before. Had a quick shower and prep myself up and drove straight to work, while on my way, one of my patient already called my mobile to enquire if I am opening. I reached the clinic subsequently after telling him and commence to do a blood test for him and his wife. A very thoughtful and nice couple. I am glad that there are still people that are genuinely concerned about you, without the fakeness and the diplomacy that is shrouding the newer and younger generation. Ah well, today is a busy day and I had an accident case and I end having to deal with a lot of bloody procedures today. Business is good and I reckon monday would be a bit slow. Read in my favourite real estate forum and can sense some tussle among some of the forumers, cannot avoid being embroilled in some heated discussion in the forum as I find some people devoid of compassion and sensitivity. I have to voice my opinion. Went back home and after bathing I jump into bed. Am very tired and is aching all over my body. I think the tennis is actually too streneous for me. Maybe I should switch to golf? haha, an old man's game!

Woke up to a bright and sunny day, the first day of the month as well as the first day of the week. as it is I slept pretty early and inspite of this , I am still feeling a bit run down. Perhaps I am not young anymore and the time I take to recover is longer as compared to last time? Hmmm, aging is something which is inevitable but yet I still feel sad! anyway reminded myself to not feel blue and sorry most of the time and look towards a brighter and better days ahead! reached the clinic and read something in the papers. The usual things, bombing in London, Iraq, South Thailand, on yeah, the petrol has increased prices again! I reckon it's the second time in as many months it has increased and I do wonder when is it going to end? Beats the hell out of an average salaried person with a fix income. I actually do wonder how the heck do they survive?

As it is, if u remember there is something brewing in the forum and I am totally pissed with some new members. If I am right, I think they are acting on behalf of the developers and it's both unscruptulous and discriminatory. Anyway I think there are tons of people like this around and if we stood to their levels, it would be low in my part!

Business today as anticipated, is not good. But then again yesterday's good day has sort of offset today's day performance. Am looking forward to a well earned rest tonight and hopefully my body will feel much better by tomorrow.

Am I still thinking about her? I am actually. I reckon I am a person who doesn't forget easily but am moving on, although at a very slow pace. In time, I will conpletely rid her from my system and it would be really light at the end of the tunnel, which is btw, growing brighter by the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home