doc's dog day

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

26.7.2005

Tuesday the 26th of July, tomorrow will be my ex's 25th birthday, I want to wish her a happy and excellent birthday. Am wondering who is she celebrating with? Whoever it is, it's definately not me.

I had to dip in a bathtub filled with potassium permanganate for my ezcema and I need to be at least on this regime for a few weeks. It's all very troubling and irritating to be having eczema and it is even more troubling when I need to cover myself with creams and moisturisers, I think my skin is far too dry and it would be good to apply something to smoothen my skin, but I am one of those that cannot stand my body to be oiler, sigh* 35 this year and have to start applying creams, like a female! yucks. But I think there is no other way. I will have to stick to the regime of applying creams 3 times a day. I have gone to the extend of avoiding bathing in warm water as it would cause my body to be dry. So it's now cold and chilly water for me, sigh**

Business today is a bit on the slow side. I think it's no longer easy making a honest living. I am the type that is straight as a rod and it's times like this that I wonder why wasn't I born with a little more cunning and with less moral values? With this I can start making money bending the rules a bit, but I know I am not the type, anyway just complaining to vent my frustration a little. I saw a 74 year old man that was knocked down by a lorry which cycling. Some one brought him to my clinic and then bloody disappeared from my clinic! can u beat that? Talking about moral values, some people are totally inhumane to just leave someone they knocked and run away! The old man was bleeding profusely from his wounds, and I ended up stemming the bleeding and stabilising him. He was better after that, and I had to place a call to his home to ask someone to come to see him! My! what has this place turn out to be? I refered him to a local hospital as his wounds are too huge and the tendons exposed, perhaps he would need a reconstructive surgery to help him regain the function of his hand? I am of the opinion that he needs further evaluation as he is having some signs of cerebral concussion. The thing of importance here is the human values, ordinarily I wouldn't leave someone unattended let alone being the person that I knocked down? my clinic was in such a mess and full of blood everywhere. I sometimes wonder why human values have deteriorated until this. Who am I? I am just but a speck in the grander scheme of things. Still?

Today in the local dailies, the CEO of proton has been effectively "sacked". His contract hasn't been renewed. I think it is by far the biggest news today apart from the daily doses of terror occuring globally. Bombings have so far claims 88 lives in Egypt or Saudi, not that sure, it's common da happenings that there are people dying and maimed in the name of Religion. Btw ever wonder what is religion? I am a buddhist and I follow the guidelines of being a good buddhist, at least I try to help whenever I can. I remembered for Tsunami I donated 5 cartons' of Panadol tablets, hopefully what I donated will not be somewhere locked up and not distributed to the needy people. I remember asking my ex to donate 10 ringgit towards the purchasing of the medicine and I was instead being scolded by her. I didn't understand then and I still don't understand why she didn't want to donate but I gave her a piece of my mind. I actually donated on her behalf without telling her, hopefully she would gain some merit in this sense. I had been doing things that benefit her behind her back and I didn't want her to know about it. I had actually nearly bought a health and life insurance policy for her but manage to cancel it, I also supplement a credit card for her but didn't manage to pass it to her before we broke off. I don't know if this is bad timing but most of the things that I do, I never wanted to b recognised. Perhaps I should change my outlook and start harping on what I did for everyone? Hmm, nope I don't think I am that sort, never really like to stand in the spotlight.

I wonder what gifts that she will be getting? I know it's none of my business but it's always my biggest weakness to think of what if? I am made like this and no matter how much I control I am unable to change the way I think and function. I had an argument yesterday with a friend that wants to enforce her views on to me. Why can't people's thinking be unique and individualised? I am sure she has her point and I am receptive towards that, but I cannot help when our approach to something differs. Well anyway I don't want to change how she thinks and I reckon she should respect my thinking as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home