doc's dog day

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

27.7.2005

The magical 27th of July, the significance? My "friends" birthday. I want to wish her a happy birthday and hope that henceforth her life will be filled with joy and happiness. I reckon she will never receive this greeting from me, even if I wanted to but I think it would be best that I don't send any messages to her in order not to be vilified.

How is my day? well basically not great, patients are so sparse that I have too much time surfing the net as well as reading on the real estate forum. I became interested in it after buying my 1st property when I found that there many things to consider before plunging into a property. Lots of research and small things to consider. I have promised myself to buy another property next year when things are a little more stable, Real Estate investment would be my ticket out of this misery, I reckon.

There has been lots of interest regarding the Approved Permit recently and today our ex PM has expressed dissatisfaction regarding this issue. I think it's a indication that the current trade minister would be ousted from her job. Eventhough he is the ex PM, I would concur with a friend that he still yeild enormous power, perhaps he is the actual puppet master? Hmm, perhaps. Another thing of interest, at least to me is the murder of a chinese female whose body was found dumped in one of the suburbs. She is in her early to mid twenties and is wearing a buddhist prayer string on one of her hands. I don't know why but I am concerned as who she is? Maybe seeing someone so young with life being snatched away suddenly makes me reflect on what exactly is life? Is persuit of riches and material gains life in my context? Hmm, I am begining to think that what I am doing is futile and my constant effort is not worth while. I think I will perhaps shorten my working hours once things stabilised a bit. Don't want to work too long and not enjoy and make my life more meaningful. That is why I am investing in real estate. I reckon this could the exact thing that I might be waiting for.

My skin problem is still pretty much the same, I reckon it would be like that from now onwards, but they do spontaneously regress when our stress level goes down with proper moisturising as well as medication. Am doing all I can to improve this and I have been religiously applying creams and lotion to improve the hydration of my skin, I hope it would bear fruit not long from now. I have been also sleeping earlier and it has at least improve my moods a bit. Am I moving on? I reckon I am, eventhough it's slower than anticipated.

I still think of my "friend" though, eventhough she doesn't even think of me, I still pray for her wellbeing and her happiness everyday. I reckon I am a bit funny at times like this. I know I am the one that wanted to break off but that doesn't mean that I don't care for her, instead I care for her too much which is why I wanted out. Why did I want to opt out if I cared for her? I reckon she is self destructing when she was with me, I don't think I could have addressed her problems and I reckon she needed time to realise what she wants in life. I wanted her to have time to at least think things through and not merely creating a never ending stream of problems for both of us. I admit this isn't the best way of dealing with things but it was the best way that I had thought off that time.

Once again, I want to wish her a Happy Birthday, hope that u are happy and will be happy from now to eternity, do have a productive and fun life, I will continue to pray for ur wellbeing and happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home