doc's dog day

Thursday, July 28, 2005

28.7.2005

Thursay the 28th of July, woke up just like anyday and went to the same process of preparing to go to work, heard on the radio about the terrible jam all over the place due to some power breakdown? Yoicks, what an inopportune time to have power failure?!? Also heard that there is a lorry that broke down near my clinic, therefore am anticipating a fairly congested and many cars on the road on my way to work. What a way to start off a day! Heard a really funny add on radio, about being Thursday and being towards the end of the week, and being such a bad day, local advert on the virtues of caffeinated coffee, Ya, my type of beverages, err apart from the alcoholic ones.

Arrived to work, fashionably late and luckily no one was waiting for me apart from my employee. Commence to open, turn on my notebook and my usual axis of papers, caffeine addiction and the net. Really multitasking at its' very best! Nothing of interest, the usual political tussling between a few people, some arguments regarding the AP issue and just about everyone is argueing about everything. It's seems really monotonous and "drama" laden. Apart from that the news that I am most enthusiatic about is the murder of a chinese girl in around PJ, until now there is no breakthough and I am curious as to what has actually happen to her that lead to her being strangled and murdered. Whatever she had done, I don't think she deserved being dumped like that. HMm, what has this world coming to?

It was my ex's birthday yesterday, as it is, even when I want to wish her a happy birthday I am unable to. I reckon I am too wasted to get anymore verbal lashing from her. I wandered where did she go for her celebration and with who? Sure it's none of my concern by I always have a hyperimaginative mind and it's playing tricks (again) on me. Perhaps she is happier and attached already? I have to move on, I always remind myself. Anyway would I be going to the said meet up tomorrow? I will and would stick to my end of the bargain. I actually wanted to place an advert on the local dailies to wish her a happy birthday but I reckon it would be counterproductive as she hardly reads the papers! Thought of calling in the radio station to wish her but decided against as I might be vilified again. I have to just let things be and when it's finally out from my system, it would be great!

I chatted with someone yesterday and it was a welcome change. He told me that when males chat him up, due to his "feminine" nickname, most would upon learning that it's a he, would automatically stop chatting, and he wondered if I am the sort. Well am not actually, chatting with someone from a different background like mine is also a way and a method of relaxation for me, beats not chatting at all, right? He is also into blogging and I have read a few of his articles and must say that it's far more informative than my usual whinings! Perhaps I should change my blog and make it into something more concrete and my daily musings? Hmm, I wonder?

Back on the home front, nothing much, mum's still the same, albeit being a little stronger as compared to the last time, perhaps what we are offering her is merely to extend the inevitable? But I think we must learn when to let go. We have and had tried what we can. Weekend is looming and I would be looking for another day of relaxation and rest. I think I thoroughly deserved it. I am also on the lookout to get myself a car, not new but used. I don't think I want to pay a premium for buying an imported car.

Tomorrow is another day, and I will be prepared to be disappointed. I will wait for someone in Sri Hartamas from 9 to 1 am, eventhough I am sure she will not turn, nonetheless it's my way of dealing with things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home