doc's dog day

Friday, July 29, 2005

29.7.2005

Friday, the second best day of the week, loosing out only to Saturday my favorite day! Anyway today is filled with anticipation and anxiousness. I have been looking forward to this day for obvious reasons that I had mentioned umpteen times in many of my previous posts. It's D day, the day of the reckoning, a day that that changes the course of my own personal history. I hope things would work out okay, 9pm in S H, 1957, I'll be there no doubt.

Hmm, still no news regarding the murder of the girl who was dump into a drain, I think the investigation has sort of frittered away and hopefully they can catch the perp. I know I am nuts but I was initially thinking that could it be my ex? My mind has been playing lots of tricks on me. I wasn't thinking straight.

Anything of interests this morning? hmm, well got caught in a jam this morning, basically it's because some selfish people who continue moving inspite of the light being red and ended up stuck in the yellow box. I wonder, don't they know that amber colour is for u to prepare to stop and doesn't mean move faster, and red light, to move even faster? I wonder if these people are colour blind? Perhaps they are, am not sure to that answer at all. All in all I reckon people like this are not civic minded, totally selfish not to mention a source of irritation for lots of other people.

Business today is so so, I think it is okay since it's the month end and most of the salaried person has either spent all their salary or is low on cash reserves. I always notice this especially during some public holidays and end of the month. People will spend more when they get their salary and less when salary is due. I think this is cyclical. My sister came to my clinic to ask me if I wanted to go down south with her for an exhibition, she asked me to visit the neighbouring country, but I am unable to go as I need to be present in my said appointment. Its also because that my passport has expired and I haven't actually have time to renew it. Hmm, I probably need to get it done in a few weeks if I were to go for a holiday in August. I need my holiday!

Something happen, and I am paying the price through no fault of mine. My licence for the examination of foreign workers has been suspended as the organisation claims that I haven't sent contract back to them, which I did. I don't know how they can actually screw up this, as it is quasi goverment organisation is as bad as it can be! I have tried calling them so many times and have been given the friggin' runaround one too many times. I reckon this is one part of the daily life that every citizen have to deal with. I have half a mind to not even be in one of their panels, I haven't been paid for the last 6 months!

Anyway I hope that tonight has some good news in store for me, I have pledged that in event my ex doesn't show up, I will move on and not bother her anymore. I am a person who abides to my word and I will honour it. I just pray that she will at least turn up and we can have a good talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home