doc's dog day

Friday, July 22, 2005

22.7.2005

It'll be Saturday tomorrow and I'm halfway through Friday. I am looking forward to a long deserved rest. What has happen today? Well I went back again to reinsert my mother's tube, I can say this is the highlight of my day. Patient's are very few in numbers and it has invariably affect my mood.

How is my mood today? yesterday I went for a long drink with my buddy and it has been good. I am not particularly verbose today possible due to my state of mind. I reckon I have been continously stressed out a bit too much and it has probably taken it's toll on me. I am not in any way of having a mental breakdown but I reckon I am probably is a bit bothered by my present state of mind. I am totally exhausted and tired. Although I am sleeping better these days, the accumulated stress is something too much for me to bear.

Business wise nothing can be done apart from waiting. I have thought of doing some promotion but I think it would still be the same inspite of promotions. I know for a fact that the people around here only wants free things and nothing more, I am sure people know that there is a clinic here and creating awareness is not really that important. I am looking into the possibility of venturing into other things and I think it would be better to hang on for the time being. The economy is still reeling with uncertainty with the news that the currency has been de pegged and is under manage float. I am confident that this will have a positive impact with the general consumers and hopefully with this the buying power of the masses would improve.

Coming back to the world scene, there has been another bombing in London, this time 3 bombs has gone off and luckily this time there is no casuaties. I wonder what is the driving force behind extremists? What actually drives them to kill and maim others? Is there any religion in the world that wants to disrupt the serenity and the peace of a place? I am curious as to what is actually going in their minds when they detonate the bombs? Perhaps a moment of insanity? I wonder what was going on in my mind the time when I wanted to break off with my girl. I couldn't remember anything at all. Perhaps my beliefs during that time has been shrouded by my emotional state? Hmm, the gullibility of the human mind knows no bounds. I reckon being 35, we are not spared the fallacies of the human race.

It's been a long time since I have any news about her, I am still thinking. Why? this is one question that has me perplexed for sometime. I am also unsure as to why I still think of her and think of her rather frequently as well. I think in this regard I am a basket case. I shouldn't be thinking or be concerned about someone who does not even appreciate nor want my concern, but I am here beating the drums of war alone! Nut case, basket case, whatever u call it, I am, the frailty of the human mind. I am waiting for the day when she calls me, maybe for some help or for some other reason, and I am still hopeful that she will be happy for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home