doc's dog day

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

17.8.2005

Wednesday and we have actually crossed the middle of the week, two more days ofcontinous work and then I'll be off for a day! Everyday when I start off to work, I would wish for the week to end, and when it's Saturday, I always feel that it moves a bit too fast for my liking. I have to cramp my whole weeks' plans in a span of a few hours? How I ever manage, I do wonder?

I have finally put my signature to the agreement to purchase an xray. I actually paid a deposit of a few thousand to secure the machine. It's now that the real process and problems come into the picture, which is the renovation where I need to close my clinic for a week to facilitate it and also for me to attend a course on the basic principle of radiation physics. Basically this stupid course has nothing to do with imaging and radiology, it's only a poor excuse from MINT or the Nuclear Commision to make a fast buck from the doctors. I just have to go along with it in order to obtain my first licence, which is the licence to purchase an xray device, after that I need to obtain a licence to transport, followed by storage licence and then lastly the licence to use the radiologic instrument! I think all this is both unneccesary and idiotic. What else would they think of next? Licence to apply to buy the xray film?

Anyway it has been an exhausting day for me, not because of the number of patients but actually due to the fact that I haven't actually slept well these pass few days. Someone commented that I have aged tremendously over the last few months, and I agree to that observation. I have a lot of stress and also insomnia during last 6 months. I think the breakup is taking an effect on me. Age is also catching up and it's totally frustrating to know that at my age, Mozart has been dead for more than a decade! Damn, considering how much he achieved, I feel so lackluster and pale so much in comparison. I need to buck up and focus on my career. Needless to say I feel something holding me back. I surmise that it's probably because of my attachment and my affection that I still retained towards my "friend" .

I don't actually know what I will achieve in 5 years time, but I promised myself that I won't work more than 8 hours a day then. I am praying for this to happen and is trying very hard to invest and to put my all into my career and the starting point need to be to equip my clinic with better facilities, by next year I hope to pick up another property and to open another branch. I think I will need all the luck and blessings that I can get. Maybe if she was with me, I would be less pressured and will be more at ease with myself? At least I would have peace and serenity. I know for certain that I would give my all to her, and would love her unconditionally even to the point that I'll forgive her for what she had done to me. I feel a need to prove myself when she is not around. At least when she sees me next time, I will be in a totally different league compared to what I am now. Hmm, wishful thinking eh? I am confident with a good business plan and the correct timings I will be able to make it. Lets just hope there is not fatal cliche' that will spoil my plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home