doc's dog day

Sunday, August 14, 2005

13.8.2005

The only day that I actually have some rest and also the day for myself. Away from my practice, away from listening to people's problem, away from all the negativity. This is a day where at least there is some semblance to a normal "life". I woke up at 9am , very early considering that I had the whole day off and is able to sleep in. I am sleeping less these days, I don't actually know why, perhaps it's because I slept early the night before? On Friday night, I had actually gone for some nice coffee in Starbucks. Not coffee but some Nuntucket juice. It tasted funny as it's a mixture of a few fruits and it was "different".

On Saturday I went for my usual brunch and I haven't a good appetite. I only took a small portion of the laksa and I didn't even manage to finish it. I was also taken aback with my lack of appetite. I guess I must be weighing far less than my 64 kgs now. I went to the complexs and this time I drove there with my sis waiting in the car and I exchanged some dvds that is not watchable. I also bought a "Lighthouse Family DVD of greatest hits" which is a collage of their more well known hits. I had been wanting to get some musical DVDs and also some concerts. I think these are the discs that can be kept for future watchings.

I went back home and after sometime, I went out again, alone to 1 Utama, a favourite shopping area of mine. I brought along my notebook and I wanted to access the wireless wifi and to reply some of my mails. I sat in Starbucks again and I wasn't able to actually access the net. I reckon there are so many wifi connection that it's difficult to actually get one which has a strong signal. I sat around and drank my mocha frappucino and watch the world passing me by. I managed to write some emails but I didn't actually sent it, that would have to be on some other time. I left this place after a 2 hours and went to look for my friend to have some tea. I seem to have nothing apart from tea and it's positively bad for health! I went for tennis after that and I did noticed that I haven't much strenght to actually plummel the ball hard. I think I must be loosing far too much of weight and it has actually taken it's toll on my musculature to an extend that I cannot even whack the ball like I used to. Perhaps I am too tired? I managed to hit a few tennis balls and hopefully I would be better next week. I always feel better after my tennis but this time I don't particularly feel good. I think I am exhausted.

Went back to have a shower and have instant noodles for dinner. Nothing much, all starch. not even proteins! I think if I continue to eat like what I am doing over the pass few months, I would eventually hit 60kgs and this would be totally weird as the last time I tip the scale at 60 was when I was in my secondary school! That was like monkey years ago! I went for the chinese games of tiles called "Mahjong" with my friends as the planned "American Pool" has been cancelled. I just merely wanted the company with my friends and I played without any skills in this game. Needless to say I lost some money but it's not much. I think loosing 6 bucks for 3 hours of play is nothing to be ashamed of! By the time we finish it was nearly1.30am and we went for some tea where I ordered a huge glass of orange juice and I was completely filled after finishing the monstrous glass! I find it difficult to even lift the humongous glass with one hand. I wonder how would a girl lift the glass? I went back at around 2 am and could actually sleep. I think there was loads on my mind and it's difficult to shake it all off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home