doc's dog day

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

16.8.2005

My god, it's the middle of the month and ever wondered that time really flies? Hmm, I think it's begining to accelerate at a much faster pace recently. Maybe I am praying that it would be even faster for me to forget things that is constantly in my mind. Well Business today is average, nothing to shout about. The haze which has been so prominently talked about and reported has sort of died down and the news of the day is the multiple airline crashes in Greece and in Venuzuela, not to mention the 7.2 quake in Japan. Disasters are abundant recently, perhaps amageddon is looming? I remember many doomsday cult members propagating the fact that the world is coming to it's end by the new millenium.

Well away from the woes of the century, other happening hogging the local dailies is the up and coming MCA election. There are two distinct camp wanting to lead the party that purportedly represents the chinese community. In my opinion this party is basically representing the interests of it's own people rather than the collective good of the whole chinese community. It's a wonder that they claim to represent a particular race when most of the race that its supposed to represent is not even a member and the majority of well educated chinese professionals are not even inclined to be members, makes it difficult to imagine eh?

I had in my own managed to pick up some shares and it will be due in a few days time. I will have a to fork out close to a thousand in order to pick up this counter, but according to my friend the price would actually appreciate by the end of the year and it would be "substantial", which suits me fine. At least if I make some money it would actually help me in my purchase of the imagine device.

I don't know why is it that everytime my antivirus software updates itself, there is bound to be some problems with the other programes, it would slow down the whole computer and also makes all application "hang". I wonder if there is something wrong with the software? Perhaps I would just have to delete and not use the bloody software? Hmmm, I am afraid of being attacked by virus and there are so many spyware . I reckon I will just have to grin and bear it eh?

I am still thinking about "her" and I wonder how are things with her? It's been close of half a year that I broke off with her and I am still finding it difficult to move on and not think of her. The fact remains that she is still on my mind, like the Willie Nelson's famous song "You're always on my mind". Sad case, I know, even sadder is that I am unable to even place a call to her to ask her how she is. I am bound to my "pledge" and I will damn honour it. Bloody dickhead I was I reckon. I think in cases like this I am the one who happens to love the other party more than is reciprocated. This is a certain no no for anyone who wants a healthy relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home