doc's dog day

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

15.8.2005

Monday the first day of the week for a lot of people but for my I had been working since yesterday. Do I still have Monday blues? Well I guess I have, I slept pretty early the day before as I reckon I didn't or couldn't sleep a wink on saturday night, sort of compensating a bit. I wonder does it really work? Medically there is nothing to substantiate this but I personally don't think sleeping continously for a day actually helps us to recover from the previous day's exodus. Well at least that's what I think.

What happen to me today? Hmm, nothing much, patients are few as most already had come on Sunday, I started buying shares as advised by my friend and I actually picked up 5 lots which is a lot in my dictionary. Hopefully this will be a good investment for me. I have yet to actually make any money in the stock market, but as it is, there is always a first eh!

I haven't written my blog on the actual day yesterday as I was tired and have a lot of things to do, As it is, I am organising a get together for fellow real estate forumers and we have actually decided on the 27th of this month. I hope things will be able to move on smoothly. So the whole of monday is spend on writing messages to the forumers with the hope that they will be able to make it to the meeting/get together. Up till now, I think there are 13 that has actually confirmed participants and hopefully the numbers would increase.

As it is business was a bit slow and I went to crash early. I was listening to the radio for the dedication that I had made to my ex. It seems I must have missed it as I didn't actually hear the dedication playing on air. I wonder if she had actually heard it. I think she haven't which is why I didn't receive any smses containing redicule from her. I am lost and I reckon I am thinking of the past all over again. What would I do if I could turn back the time. I really wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home