doc's dog day

Monday, July 18, 2005

17.5.2005

Another day another Sunday. If other people have Monday morning blues, mine will be fasttracked to Sunday, wonder if I am the only person with Sunday blues as compared to Monday? Hmm, interesting. Hadn't had enough sleep owing to the fact that I had slept pretty late the night before, watching "The Fantastic Four". I reckon the movies nowadays is technologically impeccable but artistically deficient. Why do I say that? I mean everything seems to be computer generated, and the acting is bad, I think it's hovering something along the vicinity of a middle school class performance. I don't think you'll need talent to act in movies nowadays, the prerequisite is to just another pretty face. I am sure that I am not one of the people who can make it, I don't think my face is "pretty". HahaHaha.

Backtracking towards the day, it started off like any other day, driving to woke, with the sole exception of no traffic congestion, reached the clinic a little after 8.30am and proceeded with the normal "axis" of ? fulfilment. I wonder why there is nothing much in the Sunday papers which inadvertently focus more on variety news rather than real happenings in the world. I think everyone needs a break and I am the only exception to the rule. Things of interest on the Sunday paper is the section regarding people's grouses and relationship complications. Hmm, perhaps I should also write under an anonymous name to "Dear Thelma", maybe he or she can advise me accordingly on my problems? Who knows, maybe I would feel better after that? Anyway there was always some people who is entangled and embroilled in relationship issues, I am at least not alone in this aspect. There was even a chap who is turning gay and has been gullible enough to be preyed upon by his teacher. I wonder what the world is turning into? My problems seems insignificant compared to woes of other people.

I was rather busy today, having quite a number of people who came to see me. Noticeable is a family who come to have their Hepatitis immunisation. I am actually intrigued to learn that many doctors don't actually follow the recommended immunisation practice and by that they actually don't give the appropriate dosage to their patient, therefore saving on costs and earning more. I think more and more doctors are becoming unscruptulous in order to make more money. I pride myself in this as I am ethical enough not to resort to this malpractice. I was busy till afternoon when it started raining and I took a short drive back home to look up my mum, while driving on the road, I received a call that inform me that there are patients waiting for me. I told them to come after half hour as I was unable to turn my car back to my clinic. I think my decision to work on a Sunday is bearing fruit. Financial fruits in this case!

I am still thinking of my ex. I think I will be affected for months to come. Perhaps I am the type that doesn't forget my emotion so easily. The funny thing is that the longer it is, the more prominent she is in my mind. I think this is both my good points as well as my shortcomings. Anyway I have no doubt as to when that day will come when I completely exclude her out of my system. I am hopeful that it will not be too long away from now. It's funny when u look at things retrospectively, I was the one who initiated breakup and now I am the one who is suffering from this arrangement. I am in no doubt that she must have suffered as well during the initial phase of the fall out but I am mystified how could she recover from a relationship so fast, perhaps some people is not cut out to be involved? Hmmm, I wonder?

Back to reality, I know I have actually complain a lot since the start of my blog and it has sort of become monotonous as well as being whiny at times. I realised that but since it's my blog, I can do whatever I want! haha! Anyway seriously I think I will have to move on faster and not harping on my ex too much. I need to find a life! I know, but knowing and being able to do it is a distinct difference. I have to get out and meet more people. Hmm, I wonder where should I start?

My family, hmmm, mum is still the same, maintaining the status quo, she is not getting any better nor she is getting any worse. I reckon it's the most we can do at this point in time. I have been facing a lot of negativity over the past couple of months and I perhaps have had a foul mood during this period. I might have cause some inconvenience to some people around me but I promise that I would be much better in a few more weeks. I reckon I have suffered enough and need to take this as a life lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home