doc's dog day

Sunday, July 03, 2005

1.7.2005 & 2.7.2005

I have to confess that I haven't been writing on my blog for the past 2 days. I am totally flabbergasted with my life for the moment and I reckon depression is looming on the horizon waiting to just snap at me. Anyway crap aside, friday was a rather good day for me, patient wise, not bad, busy in a way, not too many patient that can crowd my "style". A friend of mine came and saw me for some medical advice and some medication. I dispensed to her some multivitamins and some creams. I was actually taken aback by what she commented and I think she was a little overboard. It goes on like this whereby it seems she is convinced that my ex actually called her a few months ago and gave her a tongue lashing and mocking her with obscenities. The problem is that the number appearing on her mobile is reflective of a place of work situated in a location not frequented by my ex. According to her the women sounded older. What is her problem anyway? I was actually taken a back when she told me that she wanted to scold me for being like this. I was totally and understandably pissed. I gave her my perspective. I think they would at least set her straight.

Ah yes I also had a patient that after consultation and the neccesary advice, claims that my clinic looks like a "goverment" clinic and said that he doesn't have money to pay? How terrible can a person get anyway? There are goverment clinics around my place and if they cannot afford to pay, it's just a walking distance away, the cheek some people have!

I tried looking for people to go out for tea with me after work and none is interested. I need to perhaps get out more and meet more people to widen my circle of friends. I am lonely. I end up buying a sixpack and had some beers to help me to sleep. I think my insomnia is getting out of hand, with eyebags and dark circles around my eyes. No amount of cosmetics and creams will be able to do the job.

On Saturday, I woke up at 10am and this is one of the few days that I slept soundly. I think the beer is actually doing a good job of helping me sleep. I hope my depression will not be too hard to handle and I will in fact tide it over in a few days time. I went to the bank and deposited some money into the automated machine, to my chagrin the money that I put inside numbering 30 pieces of 100rm notes got stucked in the machine! Jeez, being a holiday the next day and the next working day the day after, I can only get it rectified then! I called the customer support and they assured me that this is the norm! I cannot imagine if my hard earned money is lost due to this piece of crap technology!

After being reassured, I decided to go out for a long walk. I went to a popular shopping place in the heart of the city and had a long walk. Had a tiring time and didn't have any lunch. Don't feel like having a full meal and I opted for a Frappucino Mocha in Starbucks instead. Saw a lot of people busying around with they activities and me sitting on the sidelines becoming a mere footnote. I tried smsing many friends but none replied. I feel that I should really meet up with some friends and then I decided to ask a close male friend to go for a movie. Saw Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy in a separate complexs and it was basically a Pommie spoof and contains a lot of Irish jokes. It's funny at times and at least I had some entertainment. When I was walking along the complex, I did feel some amount of anticipation of meeting up with my ex. I didn't.

We had A&W and I didn't like it one bit. I force myself to at least eat half of my portion. We adjourned to a nitespot in one of the suburb and I had my rounds of beer, There we were having some heart to heart talk about investment as well as some insights on making money. I also told him of my intention to join a political party by age of 40. I felt so much better after that. I hope that my mood will lighten up after all this. With my emotional state, the most important thing to do is to take my mind off my predicament and to refocus my mind on something else. Something positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home