doc's dog day

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

22.6.2005

Am back, today is a wednesday and it's 10.48 in the morning. I was early coming to work today and it's a refreshing change. I had a couple of beers the nite before and it sort of help me have some sleep. I am at least feeling a bit rested and not "wasted". Yeah I removed mum's foley's and will have to reinsert in the afternoon, meaning I have to make a trip back home to do that. She cannot PU without the tube.

Patient wise, not bad today, at least some resemblance of a clinic, I have seen a few patients and there is a couple of kids, effectively keeping my time occupied. If not I would languish and start thinking of last time. I think it's definately over, perhaps she has someone already by now, she smsed me yesterday and asked if I wanted the poster that she gave to me last time, it's a Spiderman II poster and it's really neat. She wanted it back if I don't want to keep it! How can someone say things like this? I reckon she sounded like an "indian" giver, which means asking for things that are given back. I am nuts to think that she is a nice girl! My people do change when it comes to things like this, is it really that love and hate is separated by a thin line? With an experience like this, I am more than ready to vouch for that.

It's been more than a week since a friend of mine came back for holidays. She will be home for a month, does any company gives it's new employee a month of leave? I think there is something sinister here, it has nothing to do with me but as always curiosity gets the better of me. I am begining to form an opinion that the females nowadays have different approach in live as well as in a relationship. The sanctity of being commited to someone has been fully abused and there is hardly any trust involved in a relationship anymore. Am I becoming sceptical? I am becoming more morbid when it comes to relationships. I know that and nothing at the moment can make me think otherwise. Hopefully when things are much better and I am feeling better with the things around me, this frightful opinion would change.

On a brighter note, this blog even if it's just a ramblings of mine actually do serves it's purpose of lightening my mood. I can type inccesantly of what comes into my mind without a care of the world and I think being anonymous and typing whatever that comes into mind actually is a therapy by itself. It's much better than taking whatever foul mood and lashing it towards your friends and loved ones, right? I appreciate the concept of a dairy even more now, perhaps with this I can make it into a daily affair. To tell you the truth I feel much better already.

I have been active in a real estate forum lately. I think it's time that I get involved and learning about investment rather than hiding behind a veil of medicine. I don't know anything beyond medicine and this in my honest opinion is pretty depressing. Hopefully with Real estate I would make my mark and money. I always thought that people need a lot of money in order to purchase high end properties but I couldn't be more wrong. It basically boils down to purchasing with loans and turning that into a positive cashflow but renting it out. Its a good formula but it needs practice by formulating one that best suits you. I was intially intriqued by the phrase making money when buying and not by selling but with some explanation I now fully understand that catch phrase. I am no expert by slowly and surely i would learn more about this. I had recently bought my first property and it's still under construction, It would be ready by mid 2007 and I am looking forward to staying on my own, am 34 and still with my family. wonder if i am one the few remaining ones until I read an article in the local dailies that claims that more and more mid thirties are staying with their family. I may not be the only unique one around!

Ah yeah, something happen in my home country yesterday, can u imagine someone stealing a baby from one of the local hospital? According to media reports, a new born baby has been stolen from right under the nurses noses in one of the northern hospitals and I find this shocking! whatever can people think of next? My feelings and sympathy goes with the family. I think the health minister should be held accountable. How can this despicable act happen in our society? Why have social decay happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home