doc's dog day

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

21.6.2005 part II

this is the second time that I am writing on my blog today. I am feeling a bit depressed because if I understand correctly my prior relationship had really ended! I don't know if it will be a closure for me. I hope I can and able to move on with my life.

Saw a patient today and he was in a rather bad shape, he had gone to the hospital but was ? rejected by the personnel there? Are they nuts? Doesn't common sense prevail against rules and regulation? Would we as health care givers put priority towards emergency cases rather than simply turning them away so that they can get a referral from the GPs? What is the world coming to? Am I the only sane person in this insane world?

Just had a chat with a good friend of mine, She called me all the way from Melbourne and I appreciate having such a good friend. As it is she is nearing her labour and still finds time to listen to grouses from an undeserving chap! I sometimes feel that I am blessed with having friends like this! So why am I still stuck being sad and miserable for myself? I will try to snap out of this as soon as possible!

Hmm, patient load today is not bad, did have quite a number of patient, I hope and pray that it will continue as it is. I think the way around me snapping out of my present condition is to be busy, be it with lots of work to do, or something that can take my mind out of my failed and miserable relationship resume! I simply need to meet more people and from there hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel! Well after the tete et tete, I have at least some energy to move on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home