doc's dog day

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

29.6.2004

Today is Wednesday, the 29th June 2005, it will go down in my annals as one of the worst days of my practice. It's been 12 hours since I pull up the louvers of my clinic, till now, I have accumulated a measly $82! and only see maybe 3 patients! It is by far one of the worst collection to date, the numero uno goes to the day that I collected ziltch, zero, no money!

At this jucture I am in no doubt feeling aghast with what I have, or don't have, at my age of 35, I have no money, not doing well career wise, no other half, no one to love! How bad can my day get? I do wonder! But having gone through so much in life, I reckon this is but another test, I just hope that I would survive through all these.

I need to go back home on the afternoon to reinsert the catheter for my mother. As it is, she has inadvertently pull out the tube by herself. I wonder if the tube is actually irritating her and I had given her a course of antibiotics to cover any infections that may be habouring in it. I just hope what I am doing is in the best interest for my mum.

On a brighter note, someone that I was chatting with actually asked for my number and she called me. She sounds like a pretty nice person, and it was actually fun talking to her. I reckon it sort of take my mind out of my predicament. She is attached btw and it is just to get to know people. I reckon with this I might actually increase my circle of friends which at least helps for my emotional rehabilitation.

I am tired, feel so emotionally drained. I reckon the best thing that could happen to me is for me to drop everything and take a long deserved vacation. I know I have moral obligation to stay and make my practice work not to mention I have to stay back to take care of my mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home