doc's dog day

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

28.6.2005

I miss writing the blog yesterday, too much and too busy having to settle some outstanding issues surrounding my practice and my family. But here I am, again, writing what naturally cames into my mind. With enough practice I can even complete a full lenght book!

Hmm what happen yesterday, was pretty busy with around 18 patients, not bad for a weekday. Manage to squeeze sometime to take a drug representative friend to view the condo that I had purchased, everytime I visit the showroom and the sales office, I would be bound to hear something new about the development. I am wondering if the salespeople is actually trained and equipped with the neccesary information to disburse to the potential clients? I found out that the bricks that they used is not clay bricks but only the cheaper and inferior cement sand bricks, althought structurally this has no impact whatsoever, but I would think that it will be less good as compared to high temperature fired clay bricks, which means the wall would be less compact and tolerance to changes in weather and noise insulation will be substandard! There is nothing I can do as the Sales and Purchase agreement doesn't specify this. And yeah my installment for the condo will be starting in July, whis is being confirmed by the salesperson there.

I went home and visited my mum and she is fine, albeit a bit tired, it is good that she is resting, gives all of us a breather from the daily routine of having to keep an eye on her. Her pressure sores are all healing and we are happy that she is feeling comfortable and at least not in pain. Medically speaking, she will not be with us for long, but as it is we hope that she will be as comfortable and pain free as she can. We are actually striving for that.

Some patient who is supposedly close to me came and visited my clinic, one of them is the girl who is working in Singapore, pretty, brainy and smart too. I reckon a girl with her qualities are fast becoming scarce in my place. Most of them either is married or has gone overseas to work. I cannot explain it, but I did detect a sense of a change in her character after working in another country. She is less friendly, less talkative and less able to loosen up. I wonder if working in high pressured society and work enviroment actually "toughen" u up? I really wonder. I also think that a person like that is not what she appears to be and it's in my opinion that people like this tend to be a bit scary and am vary of that. Btw they ( the sisters) actually smoke in my room! and boy is that place filled with smoke. I had to use the exhaust fan to run it all night to get rid of the smoky smell. Needless to say the smell of smoke is still lingering in my place! I wonder why is that younger and younger people especially females smokes? I would not like my wife to be a smoker, it tatse bad especially when we kiss! yuck. My ex smokes and it was one of the reason that I had arguments with her, she wasn't and don't want to stop her habit.

I closed my clinic at 10pm and went for a small time tea with my friend. It is down to both of us now, we are both 35 and still single, he is attached with a gf for the past 10 years and is in no hurry to settle down, having a few other gfs as well along the way, notibly a Philipino girl. Anyway it isn't my concern but I can't stop thinking that some people have a special affinity for things like this. I don't and will not be one of those people. When I am with someone it will be for love and I will not be two timing. Never ever.

1 Comments:

  • Dr,

    You either pray to God for a good life partner or go the 'arithmetic way'. Meet as many girls as possible. Also got to be realistic as not many good girls remain..especially in KL and other urban areas. Also gotta be a bit thick skin as well. Flaunt your doctor status around for good value.

    I have written an artilcle on Love. Do visit my site at

    heartsong-heartstrong.blogspot.com

    Regards.

    By Blogger Family of Four, at November 04, 2006 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home