doc's dog day

Thursday, June 30, 2005

30.6.2005

Today is the last day of the month and I am here again writing my thought and my feelings in this electronic diary. What else is new? We have pass the halfway mark on 2005. It sort of make me reflect on what have I actually achieve halfway through the year.

Well I reckon the most obvious thing would be my mum's sickness and my breakup my girlfriend, funny but the latter is actually taking more space in my crummy little brain. I know, I am becoming more and more irritating, I do feel it myself but I can't help it as well. Am just trying to get through this year and hopefully I will move on.

As it is, yesterday was a really bad day in terms of business. I am unsure as to why these has happen, but luckily today is different. I don't have a lot time to chat and to write in my blog, business is okay, not that busy but at least there is some amount of human traffic and it has sort out lighten my mood a bit. I wonder if I am becoming a moody person after all the things that has happen in my life? I definately hope not.

Well it'll be weekend the day after tomorrow, I am looking forward to this and at least can have some well deserved rest. I am unable to sleep and as such spend my time last night watching a Hindi movie and it was nice. I have been studying in India for 6 years and I haven't had the oppertunity to watch a single Indian movie, it's funny when u start watching it after leaving the country for so many years. It Hindi movie is about love and it's so very touching and I had tears welling up in my eyes. I wonder if I am becoming soft? Maybe when I see people in love I tend to think about the pathetic situation that I am in. I feel after this episode in my life, I will hopefully be hardened and not affected so easily. I was hardened last time but maybe this relationship of mine has sort of let me let go of my guard. I need to move on, I know.

I think having a person I fancy now will be the best possible solution to my predicament. If I am involved it would be a selfish and detrimental towards the other party as I might be on the rebound, it is because of this I am not in the mood to actually look for any.

I hope to be able to start meeting someone soon. I hope this time it will be a fruitful relationship that can advance right up to the finish line. I reckon I need to work doubly hard for this to be a reality.

My friend from Melbourne told me something on her mail, she would have to go for elective ceaserean section as her baby's lie is still not stable. I pray that it will be better when her pregnancy nears term. I know that her doctors will be more than competent to decide what is best for her! My prayers and well wishes goes to her and her husband, Brian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home