doc's dog day

Sunday, June 26, 2005

25.6.2006

Well actually today is Sunday and I didn't actually have time nor the connection to post on my blog. It was my off day yesterday but I reckon even if I wrote what happen yesterday today, it basically doesn't make any difference. Not that anyone would actually read it apart from me. I slept until quite late yesterday and had lunch at home, one of the few days a year that I actually tasted home cook meals, nothing much to shout about anyway. I woke up pretty late as I reckon it is one of the days that I can actually get a decent nite's rest. Suffice to say that I had a late night, no, not clubbing nor partying but stayed at home, watching cable as well as having a cold glass of beer. Saw some action on TV about wimbledon and the ongoing Confederate Cup. Anyway mum was unusually quiet last nite and it was good.

Went out to get the dailies and read about the going ons in the country, nothing actually caught my eye and as usual the ongoing political arguments, some trouble in Iraq, beheadings in South Thailand. I reckon what is humanity coming to nowadays? Beheadings? How can people actually stoop so low with having the "stomach" to actually carry on with this despicable act? I wonder what is actually going on in the minds of the manical perpetrators. Would they be ableto sleep at night? I cannot imagine being and doing this to a fellow human, and mind u I am medically trained! Wonder if I am a wuss? Jeez!! This conflict between different religions will be one that, IMHO a cause of downfall for all mankind, why this animosity? Aren't every baby born is like a white peice of paper, impressionable and lead astray when they grow up? Hmm, something for me to ponder upon.

Anyway went for a hair cut and boy is it short, can actually see my scalp! looks a bit rediculous actually but didn't want to be bothered with having to comb my hair, so went ahead with it. It feels comfortable having short and even cropped hair, but just don't think it'll attract the opposite sex as much! Anyway couldn't be more bothered at least from the time being. Am still smarting from my previous experience. I went for a movie "Bat man, the begining". Not a bad movie, much better as compared as the first few installments. Actually went to a hip shopping area but somehow didn't manage to get the tickets as the place was jam packed with people. I thought I have nothing else better to do on a Saturday evening, but seems to me, other people don't have much to do so anyway! While I was walking along this shopping centre, I couldn't help but feel a bit exhilarated. I was hoping to bump into my ex, as it is this is "our" little shopping area, somehow I still miss her. There are many gals around and many are beautiful but I didn't have the "mood" to actually watch them. Perhaps I am getting old, most are very young. Anyway left that place and went to another cineplexs but was a little late, saw the movie albeit missing the first part, but over all it was easy to understand as this film doesn't actually need lots of intellect to uncover the plot, all in all a watchable fare.

Went for dinner with my friends and had a small portion, didn't want to take a lot as I wasn't actually hungry, btw some friends noticed that I had lost some weight, which I reckon is attributed to me not having a voracious appetite like I used to have. Perhaps my breakup is gradually getting to me? I don't know but I hope to snap out of this slump, fast! Subsequently join my friends for a shot of pool. I didn't play as I su*ked big time in this. I just sat and watch them enjoy themselves, but I had been thinking in this smoke filled clubhouse, would it be that I am actually passing onmy youth phase and growing old? I noticed physically am slowing down a bit and tires easily. I reckon I need more rest as compared to when I am young. Reached home at 12 midnite and watched the semi final clash between the two giants of footballing world, Germany as well as Brazil!, good much yeilding 4 goals in half time. Checked on my mom a few times and everytime she end up disconnecting the urinary tube with the bag. I had to clean her up and reconnect the tube one too many times. Finally went to bed at pm, but didn't manage to actually catch 40 winks then, I think I finally dozed off by 4 am? woke up at 8am and felt a bit under the weather so to speak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home