doc's dog day

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

21.6.2005

My second day of blogging! It's tuesday and another long day ahead of me. I find this blogging thing good as it lightens my mind and also let me type aimlessly away. What plans do I have in store today? Hmm, I wonder? Well I have plans to send my ex gf an email to tell her that I have erred and want things to be back to what it was before the breakup. I am unsure if she would be back in my arms ( so to speak). But I am hopeful no doubt. I think that I am still in love with her, a lot in fact.

It's nearing 11am and I haven't had a single patient. I hope and pray this will not be the trend for the whole day. As everyone probably know health related industry is supposedly reccession proof but I seriously beg to differ. I think with the growing numbers of pharmacies (unscruptulous ones' nonetheless) people do tend to self medicate more than usual. It is supposedly cheaper alternatives, but I do see a growing number of patient that develops complications and side effects of wrongly prescribe medications. I do actually wonder why the health authorities aren't doing anything about it? Perhaps there are so many red tape or an administrative oversight that hinder this important enforcement? I am curious as to what will the health status of the general public be after a few years? Perhaps our national longevity census needs to be altered?

Back to my personal life, hmm what personal life? I don't think I have one, in fact my time is all tied up working in my little practice. Did I mention that it's one of the reason why my ex created a ho hah in the first place? Well it is, I reckon in a relationship, people tend to complain of lack of time spend together. I have to agree with her, we hardly have time together except for the occasional night of "mamak" stalls. It's the only outlet and time that we do talk but that I reckon isn't enough.

Just chatted with someone who has a very fixed idea, I find communicating with ppl of this sort difficult. I feel that having to argue with someone who has a fixation problem highly draining. How can we as mere mortals change people's opinion? Best thing is to just agree and get on to the next patient! An update I finally sent an email to my ex, and now the ball is in her court. What will happen next? I am as curious as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home