doc's dog day

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dreadful Day

On the 30th of October 2005, at 8.3oam in the morning, time stood still, at least for me. As life slowly ebbed away from mother, I watched agast as to what is happening, but was unable to do anything to prevent her from slipping away. I debated whether to try to revive her, constantly having little conflicts within myself, but I did what I think is best for her and I decided against doing CPR, decided against inserting tubes and medication, I decided to let her passed on with dignity, to no longer suffer, to be no longer in pain, and to move on to better life. It took another 3 minutes when all form of cardiac activity fluttered away. At exactly 8.33 am in the morning, the woman that carried for for 9 months, the woman who endured unspeakable pain to deliver me, the woman who toiled to provide me with love and affection, the woman who guide me to be what I am today, is no more. My mum passed away peacefully at 8.33am on the Sunday morning.

My mum, blessed her soul is someone that has done wonderfully in her life, living up to a ripe old age of 83, and having so many children that it's incredible that she can shower equal love and affection to each and everyone of us, providing us with oppertunities and chances.

I wish to thank all that had offered their sympathies and condolences and as much as I feel sad, I know mum wouldn't want us to wallow in sadness and instead want us to be happy and move on with out lives. For mother, I will do my best and will never let you down. May the blessings of the triple gem be with your soul. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.

4 Comments:

  • Dear Doc,

    I believe you stories has not only touches my feeling, but all the readers who read it. I offer my condolence your family, especially you. You must have gone through difficult times. She loves you without reasons and she always does.

    To you, a loving and caring son, have every right to mourn at the moment, but do take care of yourself.

    She'll rest in peace.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 03, 2005 11:10 PM  

  • Please accept my heartfelt condolences to your family. May she rest in peace.
    May you find peace with time.

    By Blogger Winn, at November 04, 2005 12:08 AM  

  • my deepest condolences to your family, may your mom rest in peace..

    By Blogger fiery, at November 05, 2005 12:48 PM  

  • Sorry to hear that. My deepest condolence to u and your family. May your mum rest in peace.

    By Blogger Chen, at November 05, 2005 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home