doc's dog day

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Who am I?

Who am I? I have been asking myself the same question since time immemorial. I had a feeling of deja-vu many a times when I was a kid and the deja-vu seems to be occuring ever so frequent recently. It continously surfaced in my mind, like a broken record, and it keeps repeating the same thing on and on and on. It's driving me nuts. Who exactly is me? Who am I, or who I am?

I am someone's son, brother, uncle and grand uncle,
I am someone that is writing this blog,
I am someone with nothing more to do than write,
I am someone's friend,
I am someone's enemy,
I am someone that you used to love,
I am someone that you now hate,
I am someone who was young,
I am someone that is getting older by the day,
I am someone who want to settle down,
I am someone who couldn't afford settle down,
I am someone who is charitable,
I am someone who can be a pain in the a**,
I am someone who is friendly,
I am someone who could be nasty,
I am someone who doesn't like to be hurt,
I am someone who hurts a lot of people,
I am someone who is opinionated,
I am someone who is at times clueless,
I am someone who is happy,
I am someone who is sad,

But most of all, I will never change that someone that I am for anything in the world, for I am what I am, a certain someone, I am I, and so who are you?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home