doc's dog day

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Prayer

As the basking warmth of the sun shine through the gap in the curtains, I cannot help but felt a sense of a positive surge of energy and enthusiam. What better way to wake up, if not by it's warm caresses of the very symbol of positivity.

A prayer
.
A prayer for those that has been wronged
A prayer for those that hasn't
A prayer for those that have been hurt
A prayer for those that haven't.
.
And much more with the obscure
A prayer to the ones that I've hurt
Although past present or future
A penitent without revert.
.
A prayer to the Almighty
A prayer for which fate that be
A humble request for blessing from Thee
All around for everybeing and me.
.
May all beings be well and happy.
I sincerely hope and pray that whoever and whatever that I have advertently or inadvertently wronged, hurt, annoyed be it past, present or in the future, I unequivocally beg for forgiveness and mercy, I hope and pray that whichever faith that you may be in, I pray to GOD Almighty to bless everyone and every living being in this ecosystem. May every living creature of GOD be well and happy.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home