doc's dog day

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Real Estate Forum's gathering

Haven't been writing for a few days, nothing much to write apart from the normal routine or work, work and work. As per the coming weekend, I am organising a get together of our fellow forumers to meet up in one of the popular nightspots in Desa Hartamas. First things first I am unsure if any of the people that say they would come would actually make it. Most of the time there is no obligation to even honour what has been pledge especially none ever meet up before. I reckon the only information that I have is their email address as well as their nicknames! haha I wonder if this is enough to go on with recognising them? Hmmm, I wonder?

Anyway it would be funny as one of the forumer that is supposed to turn out is nick as Banzai, I could even picture and visualised that he looks stout, short with a "Hitler-esque" moustache, and small slanty eyes and I would not be even surprised if he comes with a "bandana" tied to the forehead ala "Karate Kid". Haha.

Anyway there is another who is supposed to come who goes by the name ACDC, and I wonder if he's anything like the Rock Group, ACDC or "Anti Christ, Devil's Child" band member, with their protruding tongue as well as their make up that shadows even the most vain female. Haha for all I know this ACDC chap is a grand dad in his sixties! My, how can we actually visualise and make out how a person looks like based on their nicks? Hmmm, I think it should be fun, something out of the ordinary and would definately make it into my "list of must do's"!

Well the meeting up is making my heart race and full of anticipation about the outcome, I have since make the booking with the venue and it remains to be seen that how many actually turn up. I reckon it's not easy as some are outstation and meeting up in a nitespot during the weekend is by no means easy, others are with children and needs "permission" from their respective "Home Ministers" which could make some dents in my plans. But anyway hopefully and keeping my fingers crossed things would work out and the get together would be fun for everyone who actually turn out. Maybe if it prove to be enjoyable for everyone, the meet up could be make a constant event. It's a good thing too as we could actually learn from one another about the finer points of investing rather than going about doing things blindly! I reckon I am still in my infant stage when it comes to investing but mind you, I am not going to be infant for long, don't plan to and perhaps in the coming future, instead of infant, it would be the godfather of real estate? hmm who should I aspire to be? Yeek, certainly not Donald Trump, hopefully another Li Ka Shing Malaysia? Haha, fat chance but wouldn't it be good? Well dreaming is free so why not?

2 Comments:

  • "dreaming is free so why not"
    gee i like this phase.

    but nitemare is free too so you want? :p

    By Blogger Winn, at August 25, 2005 8:18 PM  

  • nightmare? well reckon it's part and parcel of the dreams so why not? if everything is a bed of roses how would we appreciate our good dream then? ;P

    By Blogger mercuri2000, at August 31, 2005 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home