doc's dog day

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

sick

Not feeling well these past few days. Having sniffles and a wicked sore throat. Sometimes I wonder if I haven't had enough rest but it started as soon as the Raya holiday was done. I was off for 2 days and i spend my days off sleeping. You heard me right, I was sleeping and sleeping and boy I really couldn't remember when was the last time I slept so much. Probably aeon's ago.

Anyway, I am currently down with a bad sore throat as well as a some low grade fever. Needless to say I am taking medications to help alleviate my condition. I look back and the last time I was sick was like a couple of months back. Gone were the days when I don't get sick, but hey, having exposed myself to torrents of organisms and not get sick once a week is sort of a miracle in the making already. Coupled with not enough sleep/rest and exercise...You do the maths.

I reckon the weather and the incessant rain also play a pivotal role in my latest infirmity. Although I concede I am not longer as young or as fit as I want to. I just hope that I'll be tip top in a day or two and working now seems to be worst than usual. I find it difficult to communicate with my patients especially having a hoarse voice like what I have at the moment. In a couple of hours more, I might totally lose my verbal activity. Hopefully the medicine that I am taking would prevent this from happening.

Here's to drinking plenty of water and visiting the loo often.

1 Comments:

  • hey doc, hope u get well soon. u should join me jungle trekking during the weekends.....sat is fine too. c u soon and hang in there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 23, 2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home