doc's dog day

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Jump

Currently listening to oldies but goodies, Pointer sister's "Jump- for my love". A cute song, from yesteryears.

Sometimes listening to oldies brings old memories from my yesteryears. If I can move and shake my booty, I would although I might add that it would be totally inappropriate conduct to pull something like this in my clinic. Ah well, maybe I'd do that when i am in my comfort zone at home. hehe.

What is in store for the long hours today? Absolutely nothing. It's a waiting game and currently the onus is for me to sit and wait. Its' boring to the hilt, I know.

Anyway listening to that song at least helps to alleviate my feelings. Isn't it a wonder that a single song can help chase the blues away? :)



Here's a song with Hugh doing his "stuff" in Love Actually, dorky as he is, I wonder if I am even able to replicate his "moves" with my stiff back? :p Anyway here goes............ JUMP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home