doc's dog day

Monday, July 09, 2007

Sickening

What has our society gone to now? I read with deep sorrow about the case of a young girl in Penang, barely 5 years old, being abducted and murdered. What exactly is happening in this place we call home? I reckon whenever things like this happened, we never stop to ask what is the precursor to this heinous crime?

We, society at large tend to dismiss this as being someone else's problems. I wonder when would we wake up to start taking initiatives and believe that our society is no longer safe as it used to be. Isn't this too close for comfort? I wonder who can commit this heartless and despicable act? Time to wake up and do something.

Chinese Newspapers are reporting that the real perpetrators are actually the mother and her boyfriend. I reckon how could a mother do this to her own flesh and blood?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home