doc's dog day

Friday, July 06, 2007

TGIF

It Friday, finally! This has got to be one of the worst week that I need to get through. Many things happened and suffice to say that it was not very pleasant. I have trouble sleeping, haven't been eating much, as there was too much on my mind.

Maybe tomorrow I can rest a bit more than usual, since I am not working. I think all these work and more work is destroying my life per se. My relationship is strained beyond repair due primarily to my ungodly work hours. Perhaps I should really quit and retire somewhere alone?

Well, it's my 3rd post since coming back to the blog and here I am, in my old self, bitching and feeling a bit blue. I promised myself that I will try to be more cheerful, and I hope I can achieve it.

Here's to a more pleasant next week. TGIF again. Really need the short break.

1 Comments:

  • Well, doc, it's sure nice to see that you are buckling up now..
    or at least, u seem to be doing better today. hehe

    If it makes u feel any better, you are not alone seeing grey skies for the recent days...
    *shrugs

    Sometimes life itself is quite cynical in some ways.
    The colour of the sky in our eyes is actually decided by our heart.
    Reading what u wrote here today, it sure seems if ur head wins over ur heart in this battle, ur sky will continue to be sunny and bright.

    And gee, ain't that what all of us is wishing for ?
    Right, guys ?

    "For a better tomorrow!" that's what we're always living for...
    Toast with me ? ;)
    Cheerio !!

    By Blogger Ash, at July 07, 2007 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home