doc's dog day

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Another new day

It's been ages that I have last posted anything. Sometimes I couldn't stop but wonder time is really passing at a much faster speed as compared when I was still young.

Is it accelerating and in a much faster pace compared to last time? It certainly felt like it. I reckon I should be happy though, at least I am not having anything bad happening to me. Consolation aside, someone commented about my appearances. It would seem that I look very haggard and tired. I told them that's due primarily to the ravages of time. It sounded more appropriate thought.

What is my future direction? Seriously time have been speeding me by and I can hardly take a breath, let alone think of my future direction. One things' for sure though, I will most definitely venture into it alone.

Well, another day for me and as the clock strikes 12 tonight, a new day will dawn and I suspect, would be like many days before it. Monotony is the order of my life. One thing though, at least it's a Friday tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home