doc's dog day

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

postive thoughts

Yes, have to constantly remind myself about the power of positive thoughts, Things happen but it's really frustrating and sad when people accuse you of something that you never do. I want to emote everything out, but I reckon everything is mind over matter, and pledging to keep posting positive things to post will hopefully alleviate my emotions.

Hmm, what is positive? as sure as the sun rises like clockwork everyday, there is bound to have another day to push all unhappy things behind the back of my mind. I just hope that the day will come, and come fast.

I wish I can stop everything, drop everything and stop to smell the flowers for a change. I cannot wait to see the colors of life which incidentally at this current time happens to be grey and lackluster to my eyes. I cannot wait to get away from the mask like fake facies that I wear everyday to meet my patients.

Anyway, positive thoughts, positive thoughts. Gosh, this is so difficult.

When will it clear? when will it be the end of the tunnel?

1 Comments:

  • Hi, thanks for visiitng my blog in Dec 2005.

    I was doing a review and saw your comments.

    Yes, we all need a break to reflect on our lifes. It is certainly most important for healthcare professional who will suffer from compassion fatigue if they are not careful.

    In fact I am planning to wirte something on this soon.

    Thanks for being a part of mine.

    By Blogger Robin CHAN, at July 06, 2007 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home