doc's dog day

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Scavengers


As I was walking towards my clinic today, I reckon my guardian angel was looking out for me. In a stroke of luck, what could have been a grave injury was twarted simply because I opened my eyes and watched every step I took. Just yesterday the drain was covered but today, viola! for some unknown reason, lo and behold, it's vanished.

Recently there have been a spate of small time thefts of all these metal objects, from cables, drain covers, electricity poles, fencing and even my gas tanks, yup, gas tanks, those yellow metal cooking gas tanks that i have had the misfortune of being stolen from my place, ....TWICE.

I think the situation has deplore into this state, and the authorities are not doing their part in preventing this from occurring. Money is small compared to grave injuries sustained from this petty crimes. Lives are lost, injuries and emotional suffering is the end product of this petty thievery.

To all those besi buruk fellas, I want to tell them not to entertain and buy from those people that steals and plunder all those public properties and to report to the authorities . This madness needs to be stopped.

1 Comments:

  • Doc,

    It has become pandemic. This obviously must be stopped. But by who? The authorities? Nay. The are too busy doing things that are more important....like... no need to say more-lah...

    So therefore, keep your eyes peel and pray to God, that misfortune will not befall you and Jagsy.

    Heartsong

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 29, 2007 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home