doc's dog day

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Singapore trip


Yup went for a short visit to our neighbor down south and it was a very tiring trip. One glaring thing about Singapore is that it's clean, much cleaner than our country. I think overall organisation of that place trumps Malaysia hands down.

I reckon why is it the case? Fact is 4 decades ago, it's a part of us, small and supposedly insignificant blip in the landscape and now, they are so ahead of us in all fields, everything from the standard of living to it's superb public transportation.

Whenever I see Singapore, I see what Malaysia could have been but along the way, we squandered our national resources not to mention wealth.
I think if the people that decides and implement things will need to seriously buck up. Whatever it is, we are losing out big time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home