doc's dog day

Friday, January 12, 2007

A new year a new resolution?

Happy new year 2007. Haven't been blogging for so long, I reckon I don't know where and how to start. As per any new year, there is always a long list of resolution that many will jot down. I used to do this as in any person but the recent years I haven't been exactly listing any of them down. Most of the time the resolution goes unfulfilled and it has gotten to a stage that I don't even want to have any resolution at all.

Anyway just a short post to wish everyone either young or old, male or female, irrespective of religion, socio economic status, nationalities, I wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that the new year brings unlimited blessings and happiness, not to mention good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home