doc's dog day

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Update

I haven't been posting and writing as much as I want to lately. After the pretty vocal posts that I had last posted, my anger at their double standards have sort of fizzled out. I actually think I shouldn't be so worked up and let them be, obviously being opinionated and sticking to my principles gets me nowhere.

Okay that aside, things are going on track, I just got my xray licence after applying for close to 9 months. I can now give out a sigh of relieve as I had gotten that sorted out albiet in such a long time. I am now in the process of applying for my Foreigner Medical Checkup license. I have asked someone with deep connections to do the application for me, least it would be fasttracked. I am pretty sick and tired of the long wait. Anyway I reckon I should really relax now as it's definate that my quota would be filled this year, hence that it self would be enough to cover my expenses for my Xray machine.

Another aspect of my life has been pretty lacklustre, nope, relationship's aside, I am talking about my investments, shares are exactly performing, and hence not having as much liquidity as I would have liked. I am also looking into purchasing a property, the latest that I have been viewing is in Mont Kiara. It's nice and has a perfect view of the whole Klang valley, alas the only problem is that the price is not "worth". I am buying for investment and not for stay which means that I need something that can generate me good returns. I really need to be patient and take my time to hunt for one that is worthwhile investing, this game would be as a good friend always say, "played in months" and not in "mins and hours". He has been exhorting me to be patient and chop one that is worth while.

Towards the end of this month I am taking a short break across the causeway, I haven't visited the tiny republic for like 5 years and I reckon having worked so hard, it would be a refreshing break. Well hopefully things will look brighter next month with my licence and my investments. May sounds like a good month!

1 Comments:

  • Hi!!yes ignore those nonsense comments. Things are indeed picking up good for you.
    While you are here, in singapore do look around the medical facilities here. Might give you some ideas.
    If you need any information let me know.

    By Blogger iml, at April 22, 2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home