doc's dog day

Monday, December 05, 2005

26 days more

Well, it's 5th of December and as the year steams ahead at full speed to 2006, I am hitching a ride towards a new year which hopefully would be better. It's 8.21pm and as time moves rapidly I noticed that it's the only entity I know that actually have proper direction. I know I don't and I am basically stringing along hoping for the best in the coming new year. So far life's been pretty routine which I think would suit me fine, after having such a tumultuous 2005, I pray that the remaining time accorded to it would be quiet and not have too much "excitement". I think the exhilaration that I had thus far would lasts me for at least a few more years, so to speak, if not a life time. I looking forward to a nice, relaxing and stress free time in 2006.

So what had I planned for the outnumbered 2005? I had loads planned out, and amongsts them is to take a well deserved holiday of 10 days to visit China. I am still wondering if I should go, having to brave the extreme enviroment of sheer freezing temperatures as well as congestion of epic proportions due to the concurrent Chinese holidays. I reckon any place would be better to be rather than being couped up in my clinic, right? I think I am doing my duty as a Chinese to at least to make a pilgrimage to Beijing and climb the Great Wall of China, and make a round in The forbidden City. Henceforth the plan is to make a trip up north (braving sub zero temperature) to go to Dalian as well as Shenyang. Perhaps try skiing a bit? I reckon tagging along with a friend should be fun, who knows, maybe I might even rest and recharge my worn out "soul" and actually enjoy this break!


Backhome, another interesting event that I have been organising is in the pipeline. We have actually organised a gathering yet again for the Real Estate forum and hopefully this would be a much better and fun filled as compared to the lacklustre 2nd offering. This time more people have pledged to turn up but as in any thing, I would take it with a pinch of salt. Still, it's something that I can look forward to, and to take to monotonicity ( is this a word) and mundane daily offerings out of my live eh? It would be fun to actually meet up and exchange some ideas and opinions in person rather than over a veil of anonymity over the open forum. I have met most of them, but it's more good than harm to meet more I'd say!

It's 26 days and counting and beyond the horizon and in the bright lights of the looming new year, I am feeling recharged and optimistic already, It's begining to smell a lot like it's going to be a great year! I am eagerly anticipating what is bringing me in 2006! One thing more to say, BRING IT ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home