doc's dog day

Friday, May 26, 2006

An update

I haven't been diligently posting in the blog and I have sort of lost the enthusiasm and the urge to write something. I need to rekindle my enthusiasm to write not for any other reason apart from the fact that writing helps me unwind as well as destresses my already finicky lifestyle, for I have been too busy with my work, not neccesarily in a good way though, but I have been busy, Tax season is coming and as such there are loads of "loose ends" to tie up.

Recent notable happenings in my life include going to the shooting range and firing live bullets, it was an experience of a life time and it affects me in a few ways, one of them is giving me a sore arm. But it was an eye opener and I actually enjoy being like "Chow Yuen Fatt" ala A Better Tomorrow style but seriously pulling the trigger of a Glock 16 is not easy, the amount of pressure need to squeeze the trigger is pretty 'hard'. But it was an something different other than that I am doing, and when I squeeze the trigger, deep in my heart I reckon whatever illwill I might have harbour will be going with the bullet.

Business have been pretty quiet lately and I have been sitting, not doing anything in particular apart from my Tax return, and also posting vigorously in the real estate forum. I have since cut down on the time spent there and instead downloading songs and also copying them to my newly acquired toy. I had recently bought an Ipod Photo, for whatever reason but I reckon it would be like for me to listen to music while I go for my long jogs. Anyway I think at times I should pamper myself abit.

Tomorrow would be Saturday and I will probably not do anything much. My next plan would be to catch "Da Vincci code". Just would probably do it later tonite or maybe on Saturday. I'll have to decide in the next few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home