doc's dog day

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm back

Well, I'm back from my eye opening experience in China, my immediate reaction when I touch KLIA is that! YAY I'm back, I ain't not going to be freezing my b*lls off! It was a wonderful experience I had in Beijing and Shenyang, I totally have a different perspective in life and I am not ashamed to say that my previous woes regarding my status quo in relationships and business has been at least allayed and am feeling totally energised and recharged! Well mentally recharged does not neccesarily mean physically recharging! It was ahem, really tiring but well worth the effort. I reckon for me emotional wellbeing trumps physical comfort by a furlong!

I am still reeling from fatique and have yet to accomodate my inner "clock". When I was in Beijing, we had late nights, travelling to and fro from destinations and what I can bravely say is we, in Malaysia is so insignificant and minuscle as compared to China. Beijing by itself is more than a few times bigger than us, we have our single ring road, Beijing by itself have 6!! Imagine the humongous size of city! It seems barely 20 years ago, they were only constructing their first ring road, but it seems during the last 20 years, Beijing-ers have been very busy!

Anyway all those would be in my next postings, where I would detail my escapades in China. I travelled a lot over the last week and I'd reckon it was well worth it for the sheer reason of lifting my predicament from my ex. I feel a renewed energy to work as well as to move on with my life, life is at least injected with colours and sounds. Updates later with hopefully some pictures to "spice"up the blog!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home