doc's dog day

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A harebrained idea



I have been trying to kick a dumb idea out of my mind for a long time. It has been continously creeping into my thoughts especially after coming back from the Philipines. I think due to the slowness of medical practice I am having some the idea creeping ever so constantly in my mind, and what may this idea be? It is to meddle with internet business. I am no IT expert, I reckon since I am spending so much time developing a relationship with my notebook, I figure why not pour my energy, time and some little rersources on setting up a website to link to the property forum that I had started and this blog and maybe get some serious cash flow inwards? Hmm, as harebrained an idea as it can be, I think it might just work.

So what exactly is that harebrained idea? Well I have always been a t-shirt guy and why not source for cheap and "unique" designs and try marketing it over the net? I mean, there are loads of sites selling Ts but those that are completely unique are not available widely here. I saw some that caught my eye while in philipines and as such i brought some back as samples to see if it actually is feasible a venture to go into. Anyway I will post some pictures here and hopefully someone (god willing) can give me some inputs, some of the Tees are pretty witty and cute, and some downright "filthy" but all in all, in good fun.


Anyway I have plenty more designs and I reckon the two above would suffice for the moment.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home