doc's dog day

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What hit me?

I have been posting in the real estate forum, this time the one that we set up. For the want of impartiality we aren't moderators or even administrator and this has been keeping up for a week, everything was fine, I am in my usual self, posting some advice here and there, with loads of loose talk in between. Our way of spicing up the forum so to speak.

I mean a forum is where we exchange ideas and to network and as it is the forum that we had rocks! well that was until something hit me like a train. Something that until now, me, a supposedly main cast, is totally in the dark. I didn't know what happen, so much so that many of the members are asking me to tell them the reason. As much as I want to tell everyone and everybody that cared, I really really don't know.

The fact is that I have been fast friends with one of them and all in all I held high regards for him, even to the extend of treating him as a brother. I have been seeking advice from him, and have been totally straighforward in volunteering information about myself to him, not that was any issue as I trusted him wholeheartedly and completely, but in a span of a few hours everything changed. I reckon I must had said something completely out of line, or I might had inadvertantly pissed him off to an extend that even friendship is impossible. I tried explaining to him as well as written an apology to him if what I had rebutted in the open forum actually hit a raw nerve but to no avail. I even went to the extend of smsing him, but that didn't generate any response.

What could I have done to warrant such a reaction? Well I seriously don't know. I reflect back and also reread what I had written over the forum but I don't see any major problems or even overboard posts. We have been posting in the same vein since the last forum. So I concluded that it cannot be the posts. It would probably be more than that., which really bug me. I am here, being the instigator and I am not sure what mess I stroked up as well.

For me, I value and treasure a friend and as such finds it difficult to comprehen what was the actual reason. Suffice to say that it would be better for me to lie low and to find the actual reason of this animosity. For whatever's worth, I reckon I would miss this friend.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home