doc's dog day

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pleasant surprise

Today started a bit different from my previous Tuesday morning, I had to rush to the condo to see the contractor and to decide if I would engage the electrician. Naturally owing to the raising costs of almost everything, I need to be extremely prudent with my money. Anyway that isn't what I intend to write, the past couple of months, apart from dabbling in nonsensical things like writing unsolicitated emails to bumming around, I was in fact busy renovating and shopping for items to furnish my place.

Anyway, the pleasant surprise that I am posting today is in regard to a friend's comment about someone who happens to read my "incessant ramblings". I was taken aback that there are some who actually reads what I write. Well it's flattering, although I reckon, I'll probably need to update more religiously. Looking back it's amazing how technology enriches people's lives. To the mum who read blogs and goes online to chat, I salute you, for you are so IT savvy. At least you are embracing technology with open arms.

I assure you that I am fine and hopefully will be fine in future. Thanks and God Bless.

2 Comments:

  • hi there...just to let you know that your post totally made my mum's day :D

    PS: She is still a little shy about leaving comments.

    PPS: And please, no pressure to update. ;)

    By Blogger mh, at August 02, 2008 12:21 AM  

  • howdy,

    no pressure at all....:D

    you've got a really cool mum, tabik~!.

    regards,

    mark

    By Blogger mercuri2000, at August 03, 2008 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home