doc's dog day

Saturday, November 29, 2008

38 years ago today

Exactly 38 years ago today, i got my first spank, my first taste of being prodded, stabbed and tubes stuffed into me. It was also when I first shed my tears. Today passed by just like any other day, boring and without any interesting plans. Ah well, hopefully there are many more of "todays" to experience.

I reckon I have been blessed with having most of the 38 years. It's about getting comfortable and accepting our lives as it is and looking back, I reckon I should be happy with where I am. Here's to a good and fulfiling life! Next plan? Jogging in the treadmill...Will probably need to slot in as much exercise and rest as possible. I know that I am not old, but as things are, i can feel that my body is not like last time.

My future plans? no future plans apart from continuing what I am doing, work, and hopefully semi retire in the next couple of years, try to go to as many places as I can and live my life as it is! Next stop, Bangkok in febuary!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home